Condition of participation
The conditions of participation are part of the contract between the customer (subsequently known as participant ) and the above mentioned operator. These are applicable to all canyoning trips offered.
- Participation is subject to sufficient level of swimming ability.
- Children under 10 years of age are not allowed on a trip.
- Children between the age of 10 and 12 are allowed to participate but must be accompanied by a suitable caretaker (18 years or over *Almbachklamm).
- Children between the age of 10 and 15 are not allowed on the advanced canyons, 16/17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The participants agree not to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other medicine.
- The participants have to be in a good physical and mental state. Existing health problems of any kind or illnesses which may affect the condition of the participant have to be mentioned to the respective tour guide before starting the trip
(eg. heart problems, epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, etc) or past surgeries in the last 5 years.
- The participants agree to follow the instructions of the guide in all situations without exception. There is a requirement that all participants must be active contributors and are responsible for their own safety.
- The guide is authorised to exclude from the tour any participant who is endangering his/her own security and/or the security of others. The guide may also cancel the tour under such circumstances if necessary.
- The guide is authorised to cancel, change or find an alternative route, should the safety of the trip no longer be ensured due to outside forces (eg. weather, water level, obstacles etc) or through the lack of ability of the participants.
- The participant has a duty to check the state and the completeness of the equipment and ensure that it is fitted correctly and where applicable closed properly during the trip (eg. helmet, harness etc).
- The participants agree to take care of the loaned equipment. Participants are liable in case of misuse, loss and wilful damage of the equipment.
- The guide must be immediately notified of any injuries as well as damage to the equipment.
- The participants acknowledge that canyoning trips take place in Alpine terrain, steep ground without paths, slippery rocks, moving/swift water and other hazards. Participants are therefore not allowed to leave the group without explicit authorisation from the guide.
- The participants acknowledge that they are not committed to taking jumps if they do not feel capable of taking them but they have to be able to jump a minimum height of 2 meters.
- The participants agree to participate on the offered tours on their own risk. They acknowledge that, in spite of certified and experienced guides, top equipment, careful choice of routes and best preparations, every adventure sport is subject to some kind of risk.
The operator assumes no liability for any losses, damages or demise of personal items and property of the participants. This applies for the duration of the tour and further on personal items left at the car park, or the cars of the operator.
- I declare to be aware of the fact that the activity which I have agreed to take part in involves taking risks. I am responsible for my own safety and any under 18’s in my care. I acknowledge risk is only partly minimised by the presence of a Canyoning Guide. Nevertheless, I am aware of the remaining risk, which can never be completely eliminated and I agree therefore not to bring any action against the Canyoning Guide/s and/ or the organisation in case of an accident.
By booking a canyoning tour I automatically declare that I have understood and agree to the above mentioned conditions.